Price includes postage and packaging.
Affirmations are statements that you say to yourself and are written in the present tense. They are positive words or statements that are absorbed by the mind to create the belief system.
There are so many benefits of writing affirmations, and it is a daily self-confidence exercise you need to add to your and your child’s routine.
We all have those paradigms, negative self-talk, gremlins whatever you choose to call them, and they can keep us stuck in life.
By you or your child reading affirmations each day, you help to change those negative mindset patterns and turn them into positive ones that you start to believe to be true, and your life starts to change for the better.
How do I know this? Because I use them every day, especially if my paradigms start to pull me back.
The benefits for your child using Affirmation cards are:
- Builds self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improves mindfulness and helps them to stay present
- Motivates them
- Helps them to believe in themselves
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Helps them to feel gratitude
- Empowers them to change how they feel
- Show acts of self-love and kindness by saying the affirmations
- Teaches positive self-talk
- Helps them to feel happier
I believe affirmations should be a part of all of our lives.
Click on the link to buy your pack and to make a start on helping your child to believe in them selves.